
the man
# Mike
he loves
# My wife - thats angie!
# Liverpool
# 20th century military history
# Anything to do with aircraft
his wishlist
:: Watch a game at Anfield ::
:: Happiness and health for all my loved ones ::
:: To fly in a jet fighter plane ::
fellow bloggers
:: Jessica ::
:: Meilin ::
:: Vanessa ::
:: your link ::
Calendar & Time
archives
:: Jan 2008 ::
the lady
# Angie
she loves
# My hubby - thats mike!
# Blue
# Cheesecakes & Tiramisu
her wishlist
:: Eastern Europe trip::
:: Win Powerball or something!::
:: Happiness in everything::
Friday, June 01, 2007
Trying to change the look of this blog but I think I cannot make it in IT...muahaha, all those formatting and what nots just make my eyes blurry. Looks like I will have to set aside some time during weekends to spice up "the look".