
the man
# Mike
he loves
# My wife - thats angie!
# Liverpool
# 20th century military history
# Anything to do with aircraft
his wishlist
:: Watch a game at Anfield ::
:: Happiness and health for all my loved ones ::
:: To fly in a jet fighter plane ::
fellow bloggers
:: Jessica ::
:: Meilin ::
:: Vanessa ::
:: your link ::
Calendar & Time
archives
:: Jan 2008 ::
the lady
# Angie
she loves
# My hubby - thats mike!
# Blue
# Cheesecakes & Tiramisu
her wishlist
:: Eastern Europe trip::
:: Win Powerball or something!::
:: Happiness in everything::
Thursday, October 11, 2007
What I thought was a common cold turned out to be my worse nightmare. I went to work on Tues as it was the payroll week and by the time noon came I had to tell my boss I seriously needed to go and see the doc for antibiotics. One thing we have observed here is that the docs do not like to prescribe antibiotics unless it is absolutely necessary. They would rather prescribe MCs than medication so that the body can rest.